Thursday, 16 October 2014

What Happens now

   So I've not had much structure to post's lately, I've seen something and I've written about it, the last thing I did that had any real structure to it was my review of Watch Dogs. I had originally intended to review Destiny but that went out the door when a lovely person decided to take it off my hands without express permission so that's put a spanner in the works.
   So I'm still looking for a job but that does mean I do get more done on the computer which means more for you and I do have plans for the next few months involving reviews and a few guides on games as well alongside some other lovely things.
   After a rather dull summer for games we're now heading in to a good time, In the last three weeks alone we've had: Fifa 15, SSB-DS, The Evil Within and Alien Isolation. And it's only October, still to come we've got:

  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Far Cry 4
  • WWE 2K15
  • Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • Assassins Creed: Unity
  • Assassins Creed: Rogue
  • SSB-Wii U 
  • Pokemon Alpha and Omega
  • The Crew
  • Many many more...


Of course I won't be reviewing everything as I nether have the money or consoles to review everything. I am looking at Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age Inquisition the most as I am a fan of both games. 
   As for other series and medias I've been toying with the idea of reviewing Bleach series by series...

No comments:

Post a Comment