ProjectONI's trails of madness, News, reviews and INSANITY (will contain some material NSFW)

Reviews and rants from the big British mouth for when i cant be bothered with Youtube...

Tuesday, 11 November 2014

ADVANCED WARFARE

I picked up the latest Call of shooty game... I know... I'm surprised too.

Anyway It's good so far... I'll be working on a review soon.
Posted by Scott Perkins at 06:21
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2014 (92)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ▼  November (11)
      • Chunk! No, captain Chunk! - In Friends We Trust
      • Far Cry... of laughter
      • Attila set to bring the noise...
      • Run for your lives...
      • DONT FORGET...
      • Volumes - No Sleep (FULL ALBUM)
      • roleplay tips...
      • Attila - Pizza, Sex, and Trolls (audio)
      • SKYHARBOR - 'Kaikoma' ft. Valentina Reptile (Offic...
      • ADVANCED WARFARE
      • ASKING ALEXANDRIA...
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (11)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)

About Me

My photo
Scott Perkins
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.