I've previously mentioned this in a few of my posts but If you've not gathered by the title I am an avid role-player. At the heart of it all I role-play for escapism, this is a statement that is tossed about a lot particularly between those who have experience, what I mean by this is that many who stick to a set number of characters rather than creating new ones every time they start a new story tend to forget that their doing all the work.
For those of you who are new to role-play I'm not going to give you any in depth description as to what role-playing in this sense is about, go Google it or something and come back later...
For those of you who are left or if you've just decided to go along with it (in which case good luck) I'll just say this: I am by no means perfect, we all slip up and we all have different ways about things so if the posts I make don't give you the information or help you're looking for then I'm sorry, there are other places.
So with that out of the way I say goodbye to you. This will be a regular feature (I hope) as I am always looking for a good story to share and as such will always be finding new ways to improve on my characters and my created worlds.
No comments:
Post a Comment