Friday, 2 May 2014

30 DAY ANIME CHALLENGE DAY 23

DAY 23- The anime I just can't get enough of- This was a no-brainer simply for the series use of unexpected mythology and folklore, pack in a twisting story and a plethora of crazy fight sequences and what do you get? Bleach, this is a series that at first I wasn't too sure of,.I just didn't get the whole freak of the week thing done in such a short time, even when it fleshed out another character. So it wasn't until the end of series 1 after a tone of stopping and starting that I found myself thoroughly enjoying the experience to find it end on a mother of a cliffhanger. I have to say that there are some issues with the pacing and the annoying filler episodes but unlike other shonen series *cough*Naruto*cough* these filler episodes do something to expand a complex universe filled with some awesome characters and spectacular worlds and is again a great anime for beginners.
While I did ask for an entire character roster I somehow don't think that that's everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment