Friday, 4 April 2014

30 DAY ANIME CHALLENGE DAY 3

Day 3- Favorite anime movie?


This took some thinking over because there are so many. I could name five Studio Ghibli movies that could take this spot. Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Sky Crawlers, Perfect Blue.  Finally I remembered the film that started this blog. Evangelion 2:22 You can (not) advance. One of the best films I've ever seen. It does divert from the original.series but I hadn't finished the series until after I had watched the film and nd to be honest 2:22 is so bloody awesome that I can easily forgive it for the changes. The first film gripped me and hooked me on to the series so I expected something impressive. Impressive is what was delivered, the 3d animation on some scenes and the characters even the new character seemed to fit in with the original lore.

No comments:

Post a Comment