First I'd like to go in to combat training. The first time I hit a horse I flinched a bit expecting this thing that I'd just seen kill two mages within a minute to come crashing down on me like a sack 'o' potato's. Nothing happened so I took another swing with my steel axe. Again, nothing. Then I realized how little damage I was doing in my low level state. Having now swung at the thing a good twenty odd times by now I'd boosted my one handed skill up to twenty five from twenty one. My point is that if you can put up with a horse screaming for half an hour you can buff yourself up a fair bit, the issue is that unless you've got one horse in particular, eventually little horsey will go bye bye eventually.
Reviews and rants from the big British mouth for when i cant be bothered with Youtube...
Friday, 21 March 2014
Gaming hints: Skyrim
So Skyrim is getting on now as a game but it is a popular as ever and is arguably one of the most successful rpg games of the last generation (still feels wrong saying that). So as I have recently picked the game up again and started from scratch so this is for the people just getting in to the game.
Back on it's release I personally found many aspects of the game to be rather easy but somewhere over the last few years there's been an update to make game a little tougher, that or I've just got worse at the game. Whatever the case' there are dozens of exploitable little areas of the game that are ideal for grinding and don't feel like cheating.
First I'd like to go in to combat training. The first time I hit a horse I flinched a bit expecting this thing that I'd just seen kill two mages within a minute to come crashing down on me like a sack 'o' potato's. Nothing happened so I took another swing with my steel axe. Again, nothing. Then I realized how little damage I was doing in my low level state. Having now swung at the thing a good twenty odd times by now I'd boosted my one handed skill up to twenty five from twenty one. My point is that if you can put up with a horse screaming for half an hour you can buff yourself up a fair bit, the issue is that unless you've got one horse in particular, eventually little horsey will go bye bye eventually.
First I'd like to go in to combat training. The first time I hit a horse I flinched a bit expecting this thing that I'd just seen kill two mages within a minute to come crashing down on me like a sack 'o' potato's. Nothing happened so I took another swing with my steel axe. Again, nothing. Then I realized how little damage I was doing in my low level state. Having now swung at the thing a good twenty odd times by now I'd boosted my one handed skill up to twenty five from twenty one. My point is that if you can put up with a horse screaming for half an hour you can buff yourself up a fair bit, the issue is that unless you've got one horse in particular, eventually little horsey will go bye bye eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment