Tuesday, 18 March 2014

It's only the rain achievement guide for DMC

This is a rather easy achievement but if you miss it or mess it up you've got to do it all over again and at first I didn't have a clue how to do it and while I know I'm dumb but I'm sure there's someone out there with the same problem as me so here it is a simple guide to an easy 10G.

It's part of the opening mission, about a quarter of the way through you come to a rather fun looking ride (the achievement calls it the Hurricane). To get the achievement all you have to do is wait for the ride to reach it's lowest point (as seen in the screen shot) and launch them in to the air (I just used the B control, this does do a minute amount of damage to you to).

No comments:

Post a Comment