ProjectONI's trails of madness, News, reviews and INSANITY (will contain some material NSFW)

Reviews and rants from the big British mouth for when i cant be bothered with Youtube...

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

I have a podcast...

I HAVE SOUNDCLOUD AND I HAVE RECORDED A...

PODCAST

https://soundcloud.com/scott-adtr-perkins/podcast-oni-i 
Posted by Scott Perkins at 13:11
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2014 (92)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • Deadman Wonderland episode 2 Some spoilers
      • Smiting in Skyrim
      • Global conquest
      • Huge thanks
      • Gaming hints: Skyrim
      • It's only the rain achievement guide for DMC
      • I have a podcast...
      • 30 day anime challenge
      • The C**TDOWN
      • review of Closer a NIN cover by Asking Alexandria ...
      • Whitechapel: The Saw is the Law... review
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)

About Me

My photo
Scott Perkins
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.